Deadline: December 2nd, 2022 at 5 p.m.
- Full-time faculty with any rank at the University of Central Florida
- Eligible projects usually result in articles, monographs, books, digital materials and publications, creative activities, translations, or special editions
$1,000.00 – Two awards given in early spring of each year
This research excellence award stipend supports individuals pursuing advanced research near completion and of value to women’s and gender scholars, general audiences, or both. Stipends are awarded to individuals or a team of scholars. Organizations, centers or programs are not eligible to apply.
- Must submit a current CV
- One-page including a 500-word abstract on the project
- Timeline on project completion
- Description of project stipend need (including significance of idea in the body of work, competition and other needs)
All materials should be send electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Gloria Anzaldúa Research Excellence Award” by the deadline.
Winners will be notified on January 13th, 2023. Final projects are due before July 1, 2022.