Honors Emerging – Women’s and Gender Studies Scholarship
Deadline: April 22, 2020
Sorry, this scholarship is closed!
- Honor’s Student, Women’s Studies Minor, Certificate, and/or Interdisciplinary Women’s Studies Major
- Sophomore or Junior
- Nominated by faculty/adviser/self-nomination
- GPA of 3.20 or higher
$250.00 – One Award Given
In both the applicant’s intent and letter of recommendation, candidates should demonstrate a strong commitment to at least one of the following areas:
- High Academic Achievements
- Social Justice Projects
- Community Service Learning Activity
- Membership in Women Organizations
- Gender Equality
- Human Rights Advocacy
Guidelines to apply for the scholarship:
- Apply using the form designated below
- Recommendation should reach firstname.lastname@example.org by second Monday of February. Use email SUBJECT: HONORS Emerging Scholar
- Attach current résumé
- Attach Two Letters of Recommendation. One from a faculty adviser, professor or faculty mentor.
The top winner will be notified at the Women’s and Gender Studies Program Scholarship Reception the first week of May. Funds will be distributed during fall term or summer if graduation comes first.