Martha Hitt STEM – Emerging Scholar Scholarship
Deadline: April 22, 2020
Sorry, this scholarship is closed!
- Sophomore or Junior
- Nominated by faculty/adviser/self-nomination
- GPA of 3.20 or higher
- A major or minor in the STEM field
$250.00 – One Award Given
In both the applicant’s intent and letter of recommendation, candidates should demonstrate a strong commitment to at least one of the following areas:
- Membership in STEM Organization(s)
- Social Justice Projects
- Community Service Learning Activity
- Membership in Women Organizations
- Gender Equality
- Human Rights Advocacy
- Environmental Advocacy
Guidelines to apply for the scholarship:
- Apply using the form designated below
- Recommendation should reach email@example.com by second Monday of February. Use email SUBJECT: Martha Hitt STEM
- Attach current résumé in the form
- Attach Two Letters of Recommendation. One from a faculty adviser, professor or mentor.
The top winner will be notified at the Women’s and Gender Studies Program Scholarship Reception the first week of May. Funds will be distributed during fall term or summer if graduation comes first.